FEATURE LISTING VIDEO
NEW DEVELOPMENT MEDIA
NEW CONSTRUCTION WALKTHROUGHS
Things to Consider
This area will go over many aspects you the seller should be prepared for. Remember this area is to provoke thought. WE will be able to answer and assist in the more advanced situations a seller might face.
General issues you the seller should review.
- Check the estimated value of your home
- FSBO woes: why it's so hard to sell your own home
- Why use a REALTOR when selling
- Tax implications of selling a home
Setting the sale price
Setting the list price of your home is the most important step in your sale. Set too low, you lose money, but set too high and your home will not sell!
- Myths and facts about appraisals
- How much is your home really worth?
- How to price your home
- How to read housing market stats
- Set your list price
Preparing your home
A well presented home will sell faster and for a larger amount than one that is not presented properly. An agent will understand how to sell your home for the best price possible.
Listing and advertising your home
What does it mean to be in the MLS and how does it help? Is it better to try to sell your home by yourself or list with a local agent. These reports will attempt to shed light on this important issue.
- The seller listing agreement: what's it all about?
- The basics of marketing your home
- Who benefits from an open house?
Making the sale and picking an offer
What should you do if you have several offers? Should you pick the first offer or wait for a certain period of time for more offers
Closing on your home
There is much to know when it comes to closing and closing costs. Is the the buyer's, seller's, or both party's joint responsibility to sell pay these costs? What are points and how do they affect your monthly payments?